Zandalari Warbringers spawn in 5 continents in Pandaria. They have set spawn areas, and their respawn timer is fairly close, around 30 to 55 minutes. Expect to kill all, and by the time you killed the last one, you can already go back to the first spot where you started.
|General area of the spawn locations|
However, also expect a lot of competition! The Zandalari Warbringers drop not only satchels of spoils (small and large ones), which are the exact same that can drop from the regular rare champions in Pandaria, but they also drop insignias that are bind on account, and that give you 1000 rep with one of four Pandaria factions. With the guild perk and the commendations that you can obtain at revered from these factions, you can get 2200 rep on any alt, any level per insignia! That's the end of dailies as we know it. Factions include August Celestials, Shado-Pan, Golden Lotus and Klaxxi.
|Warbringer in Jade Forest (Amber direhorn mount)|
And lastly, the warbringers drop: a shiny direhorn mount! There are three colours available, and they always match the colour of the mount that the warbringer spawns on. I am still hoping for a Primal Jade Direhorn to drop.
|Warbringer in Kun-Lai (Amber direhorn mount)|
|Zandalari Warbringer in Townlong Steppes (Jade direhorn mount)|
Zandalari Warbringer List of Spells:
Each warbringer has 4 spells at random out of 5 possible choices. You absolutely need to know what these spells do, so you can react accordingly.
- Horrific Visage: This used to be a priority for interrupting, as it fears the target that has aggro for 8 seconds! Either ride it out, or use a trinket that can break fear. It can't be interrupted currently.
- Thunder Crush: Move out of the frontal cone. You can see a dark area on the ground before you get hit by it, but you have to be fast.
- Vengeful Spirit: Don't let the spirit get near you, or anything that is attacking the warbringer. It hits very hard. Entangling Roots for druids is perfect for keeping the spirit at bay, slows work too, just keep a distance between it and yourself. It despawns after 20 seconds.
- Scarab Swarm: Just aoe the scarabs down.
- Meteor Shower: It helps if you move your camera so you see the area from above. They do damage when they land near you, but they usually fly quite far. They stay above the warbringer so you can't kite it away from the meteors.
Spawn Locations (work in progress)