22 Mar 2015

Voidtalon of the Dark Star - Shadowmoon Valley

Here is a map with all currently known spawn points of the Edge of Reality portal in Shadowmoon Valley.

 


1
/way 41.9 75.7 Beach

 

2
/way 43.5 71.4 Stairs

by Nullscript, great screenie showing the view distance!
 Thanks to Ozlem for pointing this one out.
The same portal, but being right in front of it

 3
/way 46.6 70.0 Elephants



4
/way 48.7 69.9 Rock


5
/way 49.7 71.9 Rise




6
/way 50.3 71.3 Hill

Another viewpoint by Barringa, Wowhead

7
/way 50.7 72.5 Edge

Another viewpoint

I didn't write down the names of the people who took the screenshots, but feel free to let me know if you want your name added etc. I will also do my best to add names when I find them again. All the ingame pictures are from wowhead.

4 comments:

  1. Wheres the portal on the solo 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 5 is fake. Just got my voidtalon yesterday at the beach location :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found IT in location 6 in SMV! Portal spawned a few hours after server reset! I took a selfie and everything! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GUIDE! Wish the mount was a flying mount though, thatd be cool....

    ReplyDelete