7 May 2012

Galleon: rare elite

When I heard Chief Saliys yell "Loot and Pillage, bwahahaha'" across the Valley of the Four Winds, I thought I'd check if he and Galleon have turned to rare elites too, just like the Sha of Anger and indeed they did!
Sadly, that's all I can find out for now, noone is taking these guys on, and we still don't know if a loottable was added or not.

Humm... I did throw a moonfire at him to see if Saliys would get targettable to see his nameplate, but he despawned when I shadowmelded. People were not happy with me :)

However, Aeonaxx in Deepholm also despawns when you fight him and drop aggro. If this carries on to live, we won't get to see much of these world rares if every passing hunter or nightelf just attacks, feigns death, shadowmelds and rare goes poof!
Nevermind, while I typed this post, he respawned again!

No comments:

Post a Comment